Mobile-native and web apps automated in a single go!
- The automation script had to be written in the same language in which the applications were developed.
- This meant BeetleRim had to develop the scripts in C#, Dot Net using Visual Studio and Appium. This involved significant research.
- Multiple automation and development tools were used.
- After thorough research, BeetleRim built a single configurable and flexible framework to automate mobile-native and web apps.
- The automation scripts developed could be executed from anywhere in the world using the client network.
- Good research and analysis led to quality output in less time.
- The BeetleRim QA teams were easily adaptable to client requirements.
- Reduced manual regression and re-testing efforts.
- Ensured consistent quality in minimum time.
- Technology provided was conducive to the requirement.